Panda (Classic) He IS serious!!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) He IS serious!!

My question: Hi, can you tell me how long you've had it please, and if it has gone up in value since you bought it? Are Panda values rising? Thanks

And reply: I brought from a the son of a little old lady.

If the seller is being truthful in saying that he bought the car from the son of the original owner, that means that the car had two previous owners when he bought it.

This would make him the third owner, all of which entirely contradicts his listing statement regarding the number of previous owners.

Previous Owners: 1
Perhaps the seller is unaware that in the UK, it is an offense to misrepresent an item for sale, and that this applies to both commercial and private advertisements.

Thought id get his hopes up slightly:

" Hi, a true gem of a car you have there. Do you have the original receipt of purchase along with the FIAT panda tyre pressure gauge (usually clipped to the side of the spare wheel well)that came with the selecta's originally by any chance? I know the auction is about to finish, but would you accept £11000 buy it now? Am able to collect this evening if that is possible?

Look forward to your reply. "

Thought id get his hopes up slightly:

" Hi, a true gem of a car you have there. Do you have the original receipt of purchase along with the FIAT panda tyre pressure gauge (usually clipped to the side of the spare wheel well)that came with the selecta's originally by any chance? I know the auction is about to finish, but would you accept £11000 buy it now? Am able to collect this evening if that is possible?

Look forward to your reply. "

Ha brilliant. I wonder what hes gonna think when no one pays up :p

Final price should be saved/printed as great proof of Pandas value for insurance company - just in case :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
And the final bid is! £10,100.01
Fiat panda.JPG

Back