General GTEC2 chip

Currently reading:
General GTEC2 chip

Thats great mate thanks, if the chip anything like the evocars chip I do need to take care.

On the last pic is that the new chip or the old one?

I dont know what either the standard one or the gtec chip looks like?

do they look difrent in any way?

You need to get a Flea map! Here's my RR after he remapped My coupé in July:

DynorunFlearemap29July10.png

Only mods were a Decat, Cobra sport exhaust and a Blitz air filter. Everything else, including turbo, standard. It really did transform my car. It's more economical now off boost :eek: and a lot more perky on it :p Plus it's tailored for your car so you know it's not running lean or rich. :p The standard chip is removed and replaced with your own car's map, it's not done through the diagnostic port (or at least, the map isn't sent to the ECU through it) I can only praise Flea, he knows the coupé inside out and definately the best at remaps for the Fiat coupé in the Uk (and maybe the world) :worship:

http://www.fcperformance.co.uk/

(y)
Go along with that 100%.
Most importantly though,it's a lot safer for your engine having a dedicated map suited to your car rather than a generic,one map suits all chip ;)
Myself , pinin and others are testament to fleas work

Last edited:
think i may need to pay him a visit once car is on road and just use my chip while moving car, it should be interesting to see what i make once its all put on engine.

Back