General Evo cars chip

Currently reading:
General Evo cars chip

There are some interesting debates within here to look at...

[ame="http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=evocars+chips&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai="]evocars chips - Google Search[/ame]

At the minute i have a gtec 2 chip but that only cost £25 lol then i see this lol gets one wondering hey lol.

Any generic chip can be a bit iffy. Its always recommended to get on a rolling road after fitting to check fuelling etc.

I know it costs more money but Flea at FCperformance really is the best way to go, even if you have to wait until all your engine modification/upgrading is done.

yeah i think taking it to him will be better i was mainly curius about this chip as i thought id heard bad things about it.

Them chips are for the 16vt not the 20vt

they are no good on idle during cold starts, i had one on my 16vt and the it made it alot quicker but engine not quite as smooth as the gtrchs are on the 20vt.

Dontno if anyone else has menioned it but it requires the cold plugs and to be safe a session on the rollers to make sure the fueling is right.

Them chips are for the 16vt not the 20vt

they are no good on idle during cold starts, i had one on my 16vt and the it made it alot quicker but engine not quite as smooth as the gtrchs are on the 20vt.

Dontno if anyone else has menioned it but it requires the cold plugs and to be safe a session on the rollers to make sure the fueling is right.

Its always recommended to get on a rolling road after fitting to check fuelling etc.

Only in the post above :p. Good to know about the plugs though.

Back