Styling Grrr... Something is a miss

Currently reading:
Styling Grrr... Something is a miss

Hi All

I awoke this morning to find that some scrotum had pilfered my centre caps off my wheels:mad:. After much Googling and Forum searching I cannot find a source for replacments. :bang:

I would be eternally grateful if someone here knows a man who knows a man who knows a source to where I can get some please help.

See the attachment to see the ones that I mean.

Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 268
I think your best bet is to go to your local Fiat Dealership and ask them for the part number for them and get a price. You may be able to find somewhere online once you have the part number. May also be a good idea to ask Shop4Parts if they can get hold of them.

Your Fiat dealer will be able to help.

Or you can PM me your chassis number and I will look the part number up and a July 2012 price.

It will be your responsibility to verify part number etc.

REMEBER! When ever purchasing / ordering a part from a Fiat dealer do not quote a part number unless you are 110% certain of the part number.. Part numbers change regularly and it is the Fiat Parts Dealer's job to get you the relevant current part. If you quote a P/N then that is what you will get. If you ask for the correct specific part then it is the dealer's responsibility to deliver the correct part.

Yes 3 of mine are in need of repair, the shiny part almost seems to have chipped off.
Maybe take a photo and use a little photoshop to see what you prefer. Personally the 2 tone wheels was part of what attracted me to my car, so id prefer to restore to original. But I won't judge you! Make it your own.

I am the same, the main selling point were the wheels for me and also the looks of the car. I may try and photoshop it and post back if it looks any good for opinions. :)

If you do anything on photoshop let us know. my wheels have seen better days and tempted on just getting the unicolour (shame really)

Back