car2.jpg

Grande Punto GP Sporting

Introduction

Here is my GP Sporting have had it for around 2 and half years and decided to start adding my own style to it.

I have tinted the windows and have got a BMC CDA Induction Kit to add :)

Looking to:-
Tint rear lights and side repeaters
Abarth Headlights
Lowering
Cupra R Splitter

car2.jpg

car.jpg
Reactions: AgnessGP
Not good purple is just slightly off colour ;)

Ive got a Fiat Original one with mine that I got Evans Halshaw to buy me when I first bought the car so mines all good :) might do it this weekend when I clean the car again.

Not much of an update just a small one :)

Got touch up paint to do the stone chips on the bonnet, heard that using a tootpick to apply is better than using the brush?

Do you prefer it with a cat manifold?

Ive emailed Exhaust UK other day and they gave me a price of £185 for back box and £345 for cat-back exhaust might think about it for next year after christmas :)

Update:

Just had a new delivery this morning something which I have been looking for a long time :)

So I have spent this morning cutting the hanger to size and putting the official BMC CDA bracket on aswell. I was just using tie wraps as a temporary fix until I could get my hands on one of these.:D

Before:

After:

Really happy with the result makes it look alot better aswell as being functional!;)

Thanks, Like I said it took me ages to find a bracket big enough tried a motorcycle exhaust hanger but it wasnt big enough so had to keep looking for the official hanger but really hard to gte hold of :)

UPDATE: Not had and update for a long time so this is only a small one but hopefully there will be more die to a promotion :)

So took delivery of a FK Badgeless Grill and have sprayed is gloss black to match the bottom grill, never thought It would make much difference but it has :)

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1368704588.522506.jpg

Also hoping to have another update very very soon which Im excited about but I wont say just in case ;) tell me what you guys think? Thanks

UPDATE: Not had and update for a long time so this is only a small one but hopefully there will be more die to a promotion :)

So took delivery of a FK Badgeless Grill and have sprayed is gloss black to match the bottom grill, never thought It would make much difference but it has :)

View attachment 117339

Also hoping to have another update very very soon which Im excited about but I wont say just in case ;) tell me what you guys think? Thanks

I need to see them in the flesh...I just cant decide. Fancy meeting some point soon? drop us a text mate.

Back