1204.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Got a picture of the car up. Hit me with the styling ideas!

Introduction

This is similar to my previous post, but this time I have a picture of my Punto, Got any good ideas ?

I've got 17s so far but im not putting anything on the car until I have all my bits :)

If your gonna comment on 17s Please don't I realise now they might not suit due to the fact they are too big. I have bought them now nothing really I can do :p

Thanks

Heres the picture:

So far I want to remove the front and back Fiat badges and the active badges at the sides. Is this easy done ?

This is what happens when you Polish it up :)
1204.jpg

2133.jpg

Ignore the stickers, I was bored and the Alpine one came from my Sub.
http://www.fk-automotive.org.uk/websale7/

link to a grill, its basically the standard one without the badge looks ace, then remove badges and bump strips and your halfway there.

make sure you declare mods, My alloys didn't cost me any extra, I phoned them and they asked what they were and I said standard manufacturer alloys off another car and Alfa and it cost me no extra apparently, neither did the grill I fitted but im guessing my springs will put it up.

I look forward to seeing the Wind Deflectors for the front 2 windows.

Depending on how they look i might get myself

Not been on this in ages, I have fitted the front 2 wind deflectors and bagless grill so far.

Wind deflectors look good, better if all windows where tinted imho.

Not been on this in ages, I have fitted the front 2 wind deflectors and bagless grill so far.

Wind deflectors look good, better if all windows where tinted imho.

Ive just fitted front wind deflectors and unless your front are excessivly tinted, ie like the back, you wont get the look your after.

Which badgeless grill did you settle with?

Last edited:
Back