Technical Front brake pads

Currently reading:
Technical Front brake pads

Jaseone

Hi folks, I'm looking for any recommendations for front brake pads for my Twinair Trekking 2016 please.

Jason

We went with Brembo from Eurocarparts, nice quality. Just give everything a good clean before putting them in. We did discs to as one was badly scored. You need a star socket to undo the caliper bolts, can't remember what size off the top of my head.

Just be careful with ECP's brembo products, a lot of them are made in China under license, and aren't the quality you'd expect..

My go-to brand is Pagid, never had any issue with quality there, and their discs have anodised bells too, so no rusty discs peeking out.

I would recommend brembo also as they are the best you can buy. Fiat & Alfa use them on their quick stuff while Abarth use them as standard. If you can afford brembo then buy them as I have had to use cheap brands on past cars when money was tight & some were truly awful, Delphi & Bendix in particular. I recently replaced both discs & pads on my panda with brembo products, the pads were half price at ECP £33 & the pair of discs were NOS off a private seller on ebay for £25 delivered so £58 all in when ECP wanted £60 per disc with a discount code. All it takes is some shopping around (y)

Last edited:
Also worth mentioning carparts4less as well, it's the same company, selling the same brands as Euro Car Parts, but it's often cheaper as there's not always codes or offers to be had, worth checking against each other

Thanks for the replies, I'll look on the sites mentioned and see who has the best deals [emoji106]

Back