891525-1.jpg

From T-Jet to 182

Introduction

Hello people,
Sold my T-Jet about a week ago to a local guy, I don't know if he has joined here yet but no dougbt he will. Replaced it with a black gold 182FF with Blue flame exhaust with de-cat, 17" team dynamic monza R wheels in black with red lip, ITG panel filter...
Will take a few oictures today but here is one from the advert, wheels are very likley to be changed in the next few weeks as I cannot say I am overlly fussed on them.

891525-1.jpg
Good choice, I was tempted to go for the t-Jet until I looked into the Clios a bit more and glad I did!

Just got some HC's and DS2500 with ktec hoses to fit on mine ready for a trackday next weekend which I hope is were I realise i'm not bored of it yet :eek:

Hope your not going to Pay the £800+ that the genuine Recaro's seem to go for :eek:

They are the seats from the MR evo's in alacantara, they also have half leather ones as ell, you can pick them up off the lancerregister for between £300-£400 depending if you want half leather or not. £200 for both subframes, so you can have brilliant recaros for £500 in your clio.

the 182 is actually that slow, he took me out in it last night. its terrible.

rich mate youve been had.

LOL

***** head, it pulled on you with ease despite your head start due to my lane management (took me by surprise as you said to go to the Ritz but then booted it down the duels). you were one up with cooky on shotgun however... But I weigh about the same as you and cooke combined anyway :) so it was equal.
I do need new tyres though :( these budget ones are ****, Team Buddy P1's all the way I think.

Last edited:
Back