Styling Fog Lights

Currently reading:
Styling Fog Lights

you can but they would have to work, and I'm not quite sure if you can just add them as they go via body computer not just a simple switch, would need to make sure the body computer supported fog lights first, I know its the case with the new bravo, if you have the active with no fogs you can't add them

you can but they would have to work, and I'm not quite sure if you can just add them as they go via body computer not just a simple switch, would need to make sure the body computer supported fog lights first, I know its the case with the new bravo, if you have the active with no fogs you can't add them

Wrong. Just buy the fogs, have them wired in via a relay to the sidelight wires and run a wire through inside of car to a small black switch, in space near handbrake. That way you don't need to program the ecu or anything. The bolt holes for the fogs are already there so just a case of removing covers and slotting in fogs. If in any doubt take it to a local auto electrical centre and they will wire it in.

Back