General Five Schumachers made with leather interior?

Currently reading:
General Five Schumachers made with leather interior?

Selling a fiat seicento sporting shumacker limited edition yellow in colour wid full bodykit and tinted windows sports exhause and one of 5 ever made wid shumacker black and yellow full leather interior.

48000 miles
Full mot
Recent service
Full v5
14 inch upgraded alloy wheels
Stainless exhaust
Hid lights
Front fogs
Imacculate condition

Very rare and unique to find

You will be searching for years to find one l8ke this as i did for 3 years

Price £1500

Sorry ppl I'm really busy at work hence didnt get time to upllad pics. Any way I'm located in leicester and the car is a genuineno 2370.

Will upload more pis soon

I wouldn't buy a car from somebody that couldn't even pay attention to the spelling on their ad in the day of a spellchecker and google. In my head that means they also didn't pay attention to either describing the car (which given he can't even spell Schumacher correctly isn't a huge leap or an assumption to make) or pay attention to things like servicing, repairing faults etc.

Anyway, as for the seats, they are very rare, but i don't believe it was like a special "we are only going to build 5, snap them up" thing, it was more like a very brief optional extra that was so expensive on a car that was meant to be cheap, only a tiny handful of people ever ticked the box and Fiat binned the option very quickly as a result.

Leather seats would appear to be a rare optional extra, seem to have been more sold in Europe than the UK....
One of only 5 my @r$e :rolleyes:
Love the response he's had on the retrorides forum :D

I have a 2001 yellow Sporting Abarth with 'factory fitted full length electric sunroof' & according to someone trying to flog theirs they- "have been told (by the last owner!) that only up to ten of these cars in this spec ever made it into this country" :rolleyes:.
Yeah & the cheque's in the post & the government is here to help you etc, etc.

Once he gets pictures up it will removed from Retro-Rides as they don't allow post 2000 cars in the classifieds

I'm watching the thread so i get a chance to see it ;)

Deleted! I would love a Schumacher but finding a straight one is hard!

Dents, rust, faded paint and general wear. There must be a clean one out there. There are also so many people selling seicentos as Schumacher's that are not!

With a lot of them you need to look past surface areas which can be replaced

Wings for example, £30 and changed in an hour

If you had £1000 you should find a nice one well within that and change to make it just right

Dents, rust, faded paint and general wear. There must be a clean one out there. There are also so many people selling seicentos as Schumacher's that are not!

Shame you werent looking to buy a Seicento MS at end of last year as mine was for sale, and it didnt have the optional extra leather seats, but it was immaculate, you'll find one soon enough pal, good luck (y)

Phew! 1,230 quid service!!!! Includes tyres I suppose.

James is right. We bought a good door and wing from him for our £325 MS for a very reasonable price (y). New fuel tank, sump, calipers, discs and braided hoses going on and we're still under £750 . They are out there Bean :)

Yeah that one looks great, a bit too far for me at the moment, have you seen the garage bill for it on the last picture? It must have been a keen owner that was prepared to pay that!

nath

Which ever way you look it its a bargain with the work that has been spent. When I had mine I spent about £700 plus I bought the car for £800, and only ended up selling it for £950, so lost a bit, but I now wish I didn't sell it and kept in storage, but oh well. :)

Haha, young family means that's not happening. I've have my cinquecento for now and I'm sure one will come up closer at one point.

Nath

Back