General First Car ;)

Currently reading:
General First Car ;)

Would just like to say hi to you all and get some advise and ideas of you for my car.
So far i have tried to install LEDs in the sidelights but both sets just flicker/pulse. So i have ordered a set of canbus ones to see if they work fingers crossed.
Yesterday i viynled the front bumper which im happy with. Also ordered the FK badge less grill it should be here next week
Really need some rims so if any of you know where to get some or what ones that would be great.

BEFORE!

AFTER!

It's up to you mate :) but I would say lower it! Get some alloys, and also colour code your door handles :) that's my opinion, :) also if you could pick up the active sport kit, which is the skirts and spoiler. Depends how much you wanna spend really, the list could go on :)

Regards
Jonathan

Nice choice mate, welcome to the GP family.

There's a lot you could do, take a look through the Members Motors for inspiration, as I usually do..

It's up to you mate :) but I would say lower it! Get some alloys, and also colour code your door handles :) that's my opinion, :) also if you could pick up the active sport kit, which is the skirts and spoiler. Depends how much you wanna spend really, the list could go on :)

A bit like Luke's, same colour..?
https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/292435-what-mods-should-i-do-my-car-2.html

Yea i wouldnt mind getting it lowed is the the Eibach Sportline everyone goes it keep ride comfort.

How do i go about fitting the active sport kit and how much am i looking at?

Would Black or Dark grey/ alloys work?

Yeah abit like Luke's.... :)

And I'm not sure where to get hold of Active sport kit, and I believe the side skirts are held in by clips, and the spoiler is self adhesive :-/.....I may be wrong

Thanks and can someone explain what the fly-eye headlights are?

From www.flyeyeskit.co.uk

"A honeycomb of perforated holes within the films structure allows your natural light to pass through the film without compromising your desired glossy tint effect.

FlyEyesKit allows full function of rear reflectors, will alter your projecting colour, does not affect your beam patternn and only negligibly affects brightness, Pregardless of which colour tint is applied."

Back