General Fiona the Fiat, my sei

Currently reading:
General Fiona the Fiat, my sei

the dowels defo meet but i never compared the holes in detail, compared gaskets for example. I have a 16v bottom end with an 8v head loosely bolted to it so i can tell you all the bolts etc line up. You would have to check that all the water and oil lines lined up properly though.

the dowels defo meet but i never compared the holes in detail, compared gaskets for example. I have a 16v bottom end with an 8v head loosely bolted to it so i can tell you all the bolts etc line up. You would have to check that all the water and oil lines lined up properly though.

Thanks for advice blu :)

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1391956792.749068.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1391956842.480622.jpg
Fitted my new steering wheel I got from Cento186 :D just need something for the center :)

Last edited:
I payed about £130 aswell tbh mate. Best out there IMO cause they have a beautiful rasp to them, especially once decatted
Matt

I payed about £130 aswell tbh mate. Best out there IMO cause they have a beautiful rasp to them, especially once decatted
Matt

Cheers yeah fancy getting a sportex as my exhaust atm is blowing and needs replacing. Was it easy to fit to the pre existing cat pipe?

No but I replaced the clamps whilst I was there anyway.

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1392739193.867246.jpg
And this what I did to decat, cut a plate out the mani and mashed the cat out, then welded back up ;) I might be getting a 4-2-1 soon though!

Back