General Fiat Stilo Abarth 5M17 Restoration ( Nuts & Bolts )

Currently reading:
General Fiat Stilo Abarth 5M17 Restoration ( Nuts & Bolts )

Moreno83

Dear Fiat owners and Stilo enthusiasts!

About 2 years ago i bought a very neglected Fiat Stilo Michael Schumacher edition and restored it back to a factory look state. I made a few video's about it on Youtube.
I recently aquired a rare manual Stilo Abarth with low mileage but the car has been sat outside in the elements for a few years and is heavily water damaged and it does not run.
I am going to do a nuts & bolts restoration and document every single part of it on Youtube.
If you are interested in that process and you want to know more about the technical side of the Stilo then please follow me on Youtube! :)

I know this car inside out and i work for a company that restores and repairs car electronics all over Europe. ( We did a video with Edd China also ).

STILO RESTORATION!

@Davren , Not sure if its allowed but i also dont think anyone is actually restoring a Fiat Stilo and document it on video. You can move the thread somewhere else if needed.

If needed i could update the process here also? :)

IMG-20230308-194156.jpg

Il problema sono i selespeed perchè il cuscinetto rilascio frizione non si trova più e nessuno dice più niente!!!

Il problema sono i selespeed perchè il cuscinetto rilascio frizione non si trova più e nessuno dice più niente!!!
Yes i agree but this is a manual! ( Questo è un cambio manuale )

Back