Posted by mountainmachine
Stirling
Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Quick change to the arrangements. We are still meeting at springkerse retail park, however we have moved to the halfords so if you don't see anyone outside BK you know where we will be.

Would that have been your stilo parked up at the edge, away from the action then?

Big thanks to all who turned up - nice to meet some new faces (and shock the folk with the posing at the monument!):eek: (y)

I did wonder about the yellow Stilo :chin:

Twas a good laugh. Will have to try make the next one! (y)
Nice to meet you, sorry I didn't talk more and hope I didn't leave any further dents on your bonnet :eek:

As long as the icers there again to dish out 69's there'll be a few folk happy :slayer:

Pink or white? Such choice! :bang: :bang:

Or both :yum:

Bonnets fine bar a few handprints! :D

You didn't do too much damage to the Bismark when you tried to reverse out of that space at the monument did you?

Nope, just stalled it! Reverse and first are next to each other and with it not being a pull-up one, I often end up with the wrong gear :bang:

I got stuck in the roadworks, wish I'd known :bang:

I had fun anyway :D

Nope, just stalled it! Reverse and first are next to each other and with it not being a pull-up one, I often end up with the wrong gear :bang:

I got stuck in the roadworks, wish I'd known :bang:

I had fun anyway :D

Fun scratching the car? Or in general!

Plenty shots for the Fiat Scotland calander! Page Three stylee methinks! :slayer: :devil:

(ooh btw pics starting to go up on Fiat-Scotland events forum just now :) )

Pictures please :D

Here you go! :D
Very_ladylike.JPG

Back