Fiat magazines ??

Currently reading:
Fiat magazines ??

Lolita, this is not some pervy question, or creepy future stalker talking....but i have seen your messages with your picture and your hands are over your face, do you have a hands free picture as i cant picture who i reply too, odd you may think, well its not ment as a weerdo comment in any way...

I have many "hands free" pictures ...http://www.lolitaIsHotandknows****loadsaboutcars.com

dont you think its more fun to wonder whats behind the gloves?

they're mittens .... and they even have a string that runs through my coat so i don't lose them! oh yeah, i know what's sexy! :ROFLMAO:

Well im luckily to have seen behind the gloves and its nothing hideous :p.

gee...Chris, I feel so special:rolleyes::p

I work in a office/newspaper and people are looking at me and wondering why i am sniggering and red, hahhahaha its funny, so do the forum people get to see the face???
:yum:

luckily everyone in my office is out to lunch -as i've been laughing out loud :eek:

though i have been told by my boss that i'm smiling too much to be working :devil: :ROFLMAO:

im a double dumn ass, what does PMSL mean,
Im going to start up a new thread...called have you seen this girl...please post up pics...see if that works...

Well that won't work as its only me that's seen them and IM not going to feed your stalking habbits by posting them (and the fact she'd rip my nuts off). So UFL! (un f***ing lucky) :p :nerner:

Seriously though you need to get more sex ;).

Last edited:
If you want to see the face of the person your talking to go and speak to them in person :p
Then the mystery is lost, the romance has gone, that frisson of excitement. The fantasy, the.... Sorry, someone said No Pervs didn't they.

Back