Fiat magazines ??

Currently reading:
Fiat magazines ??

I am a lover of this web forum, but i have a question, does anyone know or could recomend a subscription weekly/monthly car magazine based on Fiats, as i would like to get some kind of hard copy magazine through my door, i used to belong to vwgolf magazine, but now i am a Fiat fan i want a simular publication for my Stilo.

Thanks, any info or magazine web addresses would be great:)

p.s. not trying to steel the thunder from this glorious site:)

i have been thinking bout that for a while now, theres fast ford, performance vauxhall, etc but is there any fiat specific mag? can only find auto italia.

Last edited:
what a waste of paper. mags are evil and will kill us all. think of the children wont somebody please think of the children.

you can find far more info online for fre than 20years worth of mags could ever provide.

what a waste of paper. mags are evil and will kill us all. think of the children wont somebody please think of the children.

you can find far more info online for fre than 20years worth of mags could ever provide.

I still like to hold somthing in my hand, I work for a Newspaper/internet service, and theres nothing better than holding it in your little handyies;)

Lolita, this is not some pervy question, or creepy future stalker talking....but i have seen your messages with your picture and your hands are over your face, do you have a hands free picture as i cant picture who i reply too, odd you may think, well its not ment as a weerdo comment in any way...

Lolita, this is not some pervy question, or creepy future stalker talking....but i have seen your messages with your picture and your hands are over your face, do you have a hands free picture as i cant picture who i reply too, odd you may think, well its not ment as a weerdo comment in any way...

lol I think the answer will be "Get Stuffed" hahahaha :p

PERVVVV lol

plus jug could you please write a book i would buy many copies.

i wasent being pervy, have a great girl and 2 kids, dude it was just that picture of face to persons you talk too, nothing more in any way, see i have a picture of me, i am banana man:D
ok i have a pic of me in my profile pics...:slayer:

Back