General Fiat Front Bumper Price

Currently reading:
General Fiat Front Bumper Price

jackwenman777

Xbox live tag Jackyboy1
Any one any ideas how much fiat would charge for a brand new 3dr 02 stilo front bumper and or a schumacher front bumper i would like to use the schumacher one as i think it looks a little bit better many thanks.

Well it cant be that difficult to phone a dealer and ask them ;)
My guess is about £400 unpainted :bang: Best thing is to put a wanted add in the classifieds section and just have a look around for a decent second hand one, off a car thats been rear end shunted or now days you could probably get a Shumi stilo cheaper than Fiat would charge for the whole kit :devil:

not sure but shop4parts.co.uk want £125 BEFORE TAX...

and thats just the bumper itself, so none of the trims or grilles etc either (n)

£40 for my 3dr bumper?

(y)

EDIT: since i'm pimping, please click on my classifieds link in my sig people :slayer:

Last edited:
Hey i found this picture and have fallen in love with the car now i want mine to look exactly the same but where on earth am i gonna find a bumper like this one

oh and fiat want £160 for standard 3rd bumper and £250 for shcumacher bumper i know i asked but that was for any one else who was wondering.

file:///Users/jackwenman777/Pictures/FiatStiloTurboBTRfirma.jpg:confused:

Attachments

• FiatStiloTurboBTRfirma.jpg
    FiatStiloTurboBTRfirma.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 226
Hey i found this picture and have fallen in love with the car now i want mine to look exactly the same but where on earth am i gonna find a bumper like this one

oh and fiat want £160 for standard 3rd bumper and £250 for shcumacher bumper i know i asked but that was for any one else who was wondering.

file:///Users/jackwenman777/Pictures/FiatStiloTurboBTRfirma.jpg:confused:

It's only a drawing so the bumper most likely doesn't actually exist. It looks like a standard 3 door bumper though with the extra silver horizontal slat thrown in (a bit like Porker Turbos) :(

attachment.php

This is kinda similar (the blade is extra)

1_01%20blue%20stilo.jpg

I could do those mirrors cost a bit but i could do em ill try so enough lol there so nice:)

Back