Ducato Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD / 2001, Manual de Usuario / Owners Handbook

Currently reading:
Ducato Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD / 2001, Manual de Usuario / Owners Handbook

Martuky

Hi there, new on here

I am looking for an OWNERS HANDBOOK for Fiat Ducato Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD from year 2001.
I need to buy a new WINDSCREEN WIPER MOTOR and don´t know which one to get.
I am most grateful for either information.
Can be in English, Español (preferred), Deutsch or Français

Blessings & Thank you 🙏

Hi Martuky,

I do not think that an Owner's Handbook will help you, as it does not contain information about spare parts.
You vehicle will be an x230 model, but to confirm see the first three numbers of the VIN, which should be ZFA230..........
The following linked advertisement seems to be a possible candidate. Link to Ebay (UK)
Another way to try, is search with your vehicle;s VIN, in ePER (electronic Parts Equipment Register) at the top of this page.
Finally if forum member @bugsymike is available, he may be able to help with equivalent part numbers.

Wishing you success.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi Martuky,

I do not think that an Owner's Handbook will help you, as it does not contain information about spare parts.
You vehicle will be an x230 model, but to confirm see the first three numbers of the VIN, which should be ZFA230..........
The following linked advertisement seems to be a possible candidate. Link to Ebay (UK)
Another way to try, is search with your vehicle;s VIN, in ePER (electronic Parts Equipment Register) at the top of this page.
Finally if forum member @bugsymike is available, he may be able to help with equivalent part numbers.

Wishing you success.
Sorry no part numbers, maybe try equivalent model in Citroen Relay or Peugeot Boxer range of that age.
What details I have are more tech. side via Auto Data manuals, torque settings , oils, timing details etc.
eBay link looks hopeful.:)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Would that not come under transmission? Probable cause is CV joints.
It is this piece. Had a rubber part changed a few weeks ago…
IMG_4521.jpeg

Back