Technical fiat doblo multijet 1.6 2010 abs is live

Currently reading:
Technical fiat doblo multijet 1.6 2010 abs is live

dave1234ukuk

hi does anyone no where the fuel cut off switch is on this model it says to the right under the dash through a hole on threads but i cant find it . a month ago i noticed something was still running after the engine was switched off until the battery died ,i changed the battery same thing happen the abs is live when i switch engine off so had to disconnect battery or it would just kill the battery it know says fuel cut off unavailable so i cant even get it started to take to the garage anyone have any ideas about whats wrong and where the fuel cut off switch is ?

hi does anyone no where the fuel cut off switch is on this model it says to the right under the dash through a hole on threads but i cant find it . a month ago i noticed something was still running after the engine was switched off until the battery died ,i changed the battery same thing happen the abs is live when i switch engine off so had to disconnect battery or it would just kill the battery it know says fuel cut off unavailable so i cant even get it started to take to the garage anyone have any ideas about whats wrong and where the fuel cut off switch is ?
Hi :)
Sounds like a different underlying issue :(

Have you read any fault codes?

Favourites for electrical issues are:

Lost engine to battery neg. Connection.. internal failure of the black earth strap

Issues with the brake switch..at pedal mechanism

Water in fusebox

Use a jumper cable from battery negative to engine ..rule that out 1st ;)

Charlie

Thanks got a auto electrician coming as I can’t get it off drive just wondering iff it sounds a expensive job

Had the auto electrician he says it needs a new abs module says a new one would be very expensive I could try and get could toe it to a garage and they might be able to get a second hand one but it might need re programmed so that will cost further just wondering a rough figure this might cost with a second hand one

Back