General Fiat Bravo 2014 End Of The Line????

Currently reading:
General Fiat Bravo 2014 End Of The Line????

Not surprised, the Bravo was never particularly competitive when it was released, fantastic looking car with a nice interior let down by a poor drive, quality and fit and finish.

Indeed it is and I am sorry for being the bearer of bad news my bravo brothers,on the plus side he said he will sort me a set of bravo mats for cost price not the £55 they are for sale at,going to see about the chrome bravo sils they got too just pop out the old and in with the new they are just inside the front and back doors fingers crossed.

;););););)

Just to let you know, Bravo will not be canceled, there is a new model in the works, which will see the light late this year or in the spring of 2015. They are not letting this segment go. Although everything is quiet. Got a confirmation from a old but reliable Fiat representative a month ago at the service.Their charts and info from FCA show the replacement, time schedule of arrival and the segment.

Just to let you know, Bravo will not be canceled, there is a new model in the works, which will see the light late this year or in the spring of 2015. They are not letting this segment go. Although everything is quiet. Got a confirmation from a old but reliable Fiat representative a month ago at the service.Their charts and info from FCA show the replacement, time schedule of arrival and the segment.
I thought the 500L was basically the Bravo replacement. I'd love a new bravo. Think I'll buy one working the next 3 years if they do release a new one. When I say buy one I mean literally walk into a fiat dealer and order my own car :)

Well my matey from Fiat did say the reason for the stoppage in production of the bravo was due to the poor sales and it being the same for 7 yearsand a few other things and that the punto, 500, 500L and other Fiats which they have out are what they are going to be concentrating on hence the bravo finalisation this year in the (UK).
But hey we can belive what we want I just hope they got something planned.

Trouble is, and whilst I love my Bravo... people just didn't want it.

Why pick the Fiat Bravo when you can buy a "better";

Focus
Golf
Astra

It would be safe to say even the 307 and C4 have sold in better numbers.

Note I use "better" ironically.

This car segment is incredibly tough, and unless business' get behind a brand - like many companies offering out Ford, Vauxhall and VW as company vehicles then Fiat's will always sell in poorer numbers..

I think the Bravo was mis-advertised and promoted poorly. Since buying Suzi (yes it has a name) I've had a few people ask me what it is and engine size,etc. Comments have all been positive. Just makes you realise the masses need educating! :)

Back