General fiat 500 sport driver needs help

Currently reading:
General fiat 500 sport driver needs help

I have had the under seat storage in my old 500 and tbh I hardly used it and when I did for things like expensive sunglasses you could always guarantee I wanted them when I was on a motorway or not possible to just pull over and a passenger sat in the seat.
And the gunk for tyre, I was told if you use the gunk for a puncture to get you home, then that's the tyre bugggered and when you take it for a puncture that could usually be repaired they'll say you can't repair it cos of this stuff. So spare all the way for me, hope my 500s I waitin for comes with spare.

Last edited:
And the gunk for tyre, I was told if you use the gunk for a puncture to get you home, then that's the tyre bugggered and when you take it for a puncture that could usually be repaired they'll say you can't repair it cos of this stuff. So spare all the way for me, hope my 500s I waitin for comes with spare.

My new 500S has come with a spare.

Geo89 cheers, which colour 500s did you get, hope your liking it, the guy in the dealership said it feels better to drive than the previous 500s like the suspension be tweaked compared to a lounge. Do u find it drives sporty suppose difficult to tell unless u drove a lounge

LOL another case of dealers talking sheet to people. The only differences in suspension in regular 500's are whether they're pre 2010 or not when the stiffer rear beam came in and depending on the engine they may have different dampers and springs to suit the different weights of engines. There is no difference between the suspension of a pop, lounge, GQ, byGucci, byDiesel, S or Sport if they are of the same age and have the same engine.

Dean500 I got it in red. Love the colour. I started a thread on here yesterday which I added some pics. I wouldn't say sporty and cant really say how it handles just yet as I'm trying to go easy on it for now. Want to put some miles on it before thrashing it round haha. No matter whether they say you need to run it in or not I feel better if I do. Engine may pay me back for it later on.

It wont handle any different to any post 2010 cars with the same engine. There have been no changes to the suspension since then. Your last car was a c, so you may feel a difference, but that's only because it was a convertible

Back