General Fiat 500 Italia special edition

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 Italia special edition

http://www.pentagon-fiat.co.uk/offers/new-car/new-fiat-500-italia-special-edition

Came across this when looking for the latest deals on 500s.

Having looked at the Facebook pictures (link provided when you click on the above link), I can't quite work out if I like the red, green and white interior light or not. My gut feeling is it looks a bit cheap and tacky, but I don't know!:eek:

No idea if this is still available or not by the way, the link goes back to June so they may all have been snapped up.

Thoughts?

This was a ploy that dealers used years ago to shift certain low spec models. Stick a few naff bits of tat on and some poor sucker will think they are getting something unique.

This was a ploy that dealers used years ago to shift certain low spec models. Stick a few naff bits of tat on and some poor sucker will think they are getting something unique.

The used car place around the corner from us did the same thing by sticking some stickers on pops about a year ago :)

Same where I live, they have a red pop model with stupid stickers all over it and they called it a special edition :p

Back