Off Topic Fiat 500 GQ

Currently reading:
Off Topic Fiat 500 GQ

pauljenkinson93

Afternoon all,

Was in the Fiat showroom in Bolton the other week and couldn't help notice the new Ltd Edition model sat there..............the Fiat 500 GQ. Looks very nice indeed and it seems as though it is an 'S' model spin off. It looked very similar body kit wise but had the two tone paint job. it was nice to see the bi colour style paint job with the sportier body shape. Haven't been on the configurator yet but will be interested to see whether the grey/black combo is the only option.

Just wondering if anyone else had seen one as well?

Ciao Guys

I saw one the other and it looked ace. The picture on the fiat site doesn't do it justice at all! It's an awesome finish.

I sat in one in the fiat garage at nuneaton. It was really nice inside but wasn't too much of a difference from my 500. The paint job was pretty nice but I preferred the paint they showed off at the Geneva motor show.

fiat500gq.jpg

Not seen that before - http://www.fiat.co.uk/uk/fiat-500/500-gq.

Looks good. Personally I would like it even more if it wasn't linked to GQ. I have nothing against the magazine, but just don't want my car to be linked to it. I'd rather they just called it the 500S Hairy Plums or something.

agreed, i saw the GQ badges on the side and they were the only bad aspect of the car :(

Last edited:
Back