General Fiat 500 Blue and Me

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 Blue and Me

I have had the blue and me removed and sent away for repair unfortunately it’s not repairable.
What is the risk if I do not replace?
I have also had conflicting info as to whether I need to match the serial number for a replacement or any fiat 500 unit is ok?

I have had the blue and me removed and sent away for repair unfortunately it’s not repairable.
What is the risk if I do not replace?
I have also had conflicting info as to whether I need to match the serial number for a replacement or any fiat 500 unit is ok?
Hi my honest advice is replace the radio with a aftermarket one using a fascia plate from Ebay use mes to cure the flashing mileage and all good and way better user interface may require a box of tricks if you have steering wheel controls

You may be in the changeover zone then....

@typecastboy is the expert here but if you don't have an AUX socket I think you need an early "V1" unit. If you do have an AUX socket you need a "V2" unit. From my own tinkering with these things I have a note that 51924998 may be the first V2 unit, so numbers greater than or equal to that should be OK if you have an AUX, lower than that if no AUX.

But maybe wait for confirmation by others..... :)

Back