General FIAT 500 BLUE & ME UPDATE

Currently reading:
General FIAT 500 BLUE & ME UPDATE

fiat500ncl

Hello All,

Would anyone have a update for the blue and me for a fiat 500 2014 English version please, I cant seem to find it online anywhere.

Thank You

Hello All,

Would anyone have a update for the blue and me for a fiat 500 2014 English version please, I cant seem to find it online anywhere.

Thank You
Support for blue and me has now ended, there were no more updates for blue and me after circa 2010 so it’s likely your car already has the most up to date version,

In the download part of this website there are the last files from the blue and me website before fiat took it down. You could try to use those files to update your car but I think you’ll find it’s already fully up to date

Support for blue and me has now ended, there were no more updates for blue and me after circa 2010 so it’s likely your car already has the most up to date version,

In the download part of this website there are the last files from the blue and me website before fiat took it down. You could try to use those files to update your car but I think you’ll find it’s already fully up to date
thank you,

The mileage is flashing the last time it did this I re installed the blue and me and it fixed it.

Back