Far Cry 2 X360

Currently reading:
Far Cry 2 X360

OK I hate to appear sad but I am... sad that I am away in a hotel for 5 weeks with work and can't go buy this and play it :-(
Massive fan of Far Cry Predator on Xbox (not 360) especially the map editor - the open ended and fairly non-linear gameplay just does it for me.

Looks like the new map editor is a treat!
[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/255390.html"]Gametrailers.com - Far Cry 2 Xbox 360 Map Editor Demo by Ace[/ame]

Damn the job!

OK you two are evil, I'm at least three weeks from being able to play this!
I guess it'll have to be my xmas pressie to myself.On the bright side though, I might get it a bit cheaper :)
Although I suppose COD5 will be out by then...

Ive got it on PS3 and have to say im not all that impressed.
Its a good game but why does everyone shoot at you all the time and the god damn guard posts respawn way way too quickly!!!

i also have to say its not that good.
Gfx wise, crysis is better.
gameplay wise is very simular to a game called "boiling point" which had alot of flaws, and because farcry 2 reminds me of this is one of the main reasons i cant get on with it.

on the xbox the gfx are not as good as the pc, but thats a given, consoles will never be as good, but its just as thewitt has said, unless your in the ceissfire area, every one just shoots you, and you can kill em all, come back a few mins later and wow there all back.

ill try and give it another go, but im trying out deadspace at the moment which is pretty good so far. alot easier to get into that farcry 2.

The game is so full of bugs I've just given up on it :mad:

Playing in Story Mode the number of corrupted saved games is ridiculous, and checking the support/help forum it looks like it's not just me.

Shame really as it's not a bad game.

Back