General Exploded Views of Punto GT

Currently reading:
General Exploded Views of Punto GT

OK guys, I am compiling my parts list for a rear disc conversion on my 55s. I know that the performance gain is not huge (I mean progressiveness, not outright power) but it is a project I just fancy doing for fun, and slightly for vanity. Does anyone have an exploded view of the Punto GT rear brake and trailing arm assembly.

So far, my list of bits I will need is...

GT rigid brake pipe (although this can be fashioned myself)
GT rigid-to-flexi pipe connector
GT flexi-pipe
GT disc backing plate
GT rear caliper
Bolts for rear caliper
GT discs
GT pads
Rear hub/bearing combination (transferrable from 55s)
Hub nut

Cheers,

Mike
GT

Actually, never mind guys, I'll just get my hands on a rear beam and take it apart. Then I will know how it goes together AND will have the parts to refurbish / remanufacture to my satisfaction.

Am I correct to assume though that the 240mm discs and pads used at the front of the 8v Puntos are identical to those used at the rear of the GT?

Mike

Am I correct to assume though that the 240mm discs and pads used at the front of the 8v Puntos are identical to those used at the rear of the GT?

I'd recommend the Brembo & Mintex online catalogues - the Brembo gives Fiat P/no's & drawings, & the Mintex gives links to other models.

There seems tobe a few online catalogues on the Brembo site. Which one has the diagrams? Cheers

http://www.brembo.com/ENG/catalogo_AM/2008/index.html

… then select [English] from the drop down [Europe & International Catalogue] menu.

You can enter by car, front & rear for discs & result should give you Brembo (& Fiat & Alfa P/No’s) with disc drawing.

Or you can enter Brembo P/No. Example: 08.5085.14 (Punto 55s front & 1.4GT rear).

Back