General Exclusive! World's only 20v Supercharged Marea

Currently reading:
General Exclusive! World's only 20v Supercharged Marea

Re: Modded Marea Weekend - check it out!!!

cool im really looking forward to seeing how much it makes on the RR,
mines not even half way there yet lol
ive got the front end off ready to start making the plates etc but i cant do anything else until i get the supercharger, if you dont get what you wanted on the rollin road try putting a new core in the super charger cos ive bin talking to a few mini owners that have tuned them and they reckon it needs reconing every 20,000 miles lol how true this is i dont know but i thought it best to let ya know so yaq can be ready if thats the case mate.

why bother with a recon when you can just go on ebay and get another for less than £100, I'v already got an m90 off a jaguar and I'v got one coming off a mercedes 200, this is just a test bed to see how easy it would be to retrofit a charger

will a M90 fit?
would be nice lol they can make 400bhp lol would be very fast car lol
i think the merc one is a M45 but i could be wrong. have you decided what ya gunna do with the mapping yet mate?

wich engine is it in the 924? y dont ya stick th M90 on lol av some real rwd fun then lol

Took the Marea out for its first shakedown test today, it definately feels as if its got more power, but if you thought you could hear it coming before, you aint heard nothing yet.

it's still running on the standard ecu, appart from being a bit lumpy on tickover, it seems fine at the moment, i think i'll run it like this for a few weeks to see if any problems show up, plus i need to get the car into the spray shop.

hey mate you have done a good job there.
did you make the brackets yourself? and the adapter for the intake?

a piece of angle iron bolted to the block using the bolts for the aircon on one side and a bolt on thr right that holds the pipe that runs along the head
bracket1.jpg

bracket2.jpg

hope these pictures help

chears pal, im starting to make the brackets on the weekend, so no bit off the aircon is needed, ive got some angle iron kicking around somewhere,
still ant found an M62 lol they are rare as foooook lol. chears anyway that help loads,

took the marea out for a good blast today, very nice, just can't get it to tick over properly, as a side note i insured it yesterday with all the mods declared and busines use £252

well clay were waiting lol have you had it RR yet? hows the engine fairing up to the charger now its been running a while mate. hope its going well anyway.

sorry for the delay, i'v only just changed the wheel bearing and wishbone for the mot, plus my son has been trying his best to delay me, first, the 924 kept overheating, which i sorted, then he crashes it into a tree
01092007087.jpg

Back