Technical Engine wiring looms.

Currently reading:
Technical Engine wiring looms.

Muppet1

Springer Mad!!
As seen as im going to get my car sorted out im going to have to sort out the wiring loom for my engine, I have emailed a couple of breakers on ebay that are breaking a 04 jtd and a 06 jtd and im wondering are the wiring looms the same between the too age cars. Im hoping they are the same??
I have had a look on epr and i think its £300 plus but im unsure if its the correct loom. I would gladly pm my vin number if somebody could check to see if/and how much said loom would be from fiat.
I would need it sorted as because the fans not working the aircon isnt either. And ofcouse i have 2 stored faults in the computer as well.

I remember when I found out i was missing one of the plastic covers for one of the ECU connectors. There are two of them on top of the ECU. A garage has propably destroyed it sometime I wasn't fully alert.

Anyway, I asked FIAT how much a cover would be, and I got the price back: £ 1450 GBP. :eek::eek::eek: Couldn't get the cover only, just a complete wiring loom. I chose not to get that fixed. :D So don't panic when you ask for a price.

Back