Technical Engine stalling fiat ducato 2.3multijet

Currently reading:
Technical Engine stalling fiat ducato 2.3multijet

s3nata16

Hello members im new here I've read a lot about this problem but still i cant find a solution so here it is i have fiat ducato 2008 2.3 multijet 130hp and the problem is engine is stalling between 1000-2000rpm when u try to floor the pedal after 2k rpm there is no problem i have changed the fuel filter,fuel pressure sensor, fuel rail pressure sensor and also i have removed the fuel pressure pump and its also in good condition but the problem still remains i have these codes popping up p0090 p0091 p0092 some people say its the ECU and others say problem is in the fuel pump in the tank so if anyone had similar problem i would like to hear advice

From my spread sheet of collected code
DucatoP0090Fuel Pressure (Regulator at High Pressure Pump Inlet)
GenericP0090Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Control Circuit
Fiat 2P0090Pressure maximum rail,
Fiat 2P0091Drift positive rail pressure (step 1) - low pressure, Positive drift
DucatoP0091Fuel Pressure (Regulator at High Pressure Pump Inlet)
GenericP0091Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Control Circuit Low
DucatoP0092Fuel Pressure (Regulator at High Pressure Pump Inlet)
GenericP0092Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Control Circuit High

P0090/91/92 Wire Harness Problem – Poor repair practices, bad wire routing, or other wire harness damage can cause a failure in the FRP regulator circuit.
FRP Regulator Problem – A faulty solenoid coil in the FRP regulator can cause this problem.

P0090/91/92 Wire Harness Problem – Poor repair practices, bad wire routing, or other wire harness damage can cause a failure in the FRP regulator circuit.
FRP Regulator Problem – A faulty solenoid coil in the FRP regulator can cause this problem.
So when all this dtc pop up at once the problem is wiring not the ECU?

Hello here is a little update now since I've checked the wiring the only dtc that pop's up is p0089 i dont know where to look for fixing it because car still cuts out when gets to its optimal working temperature not sure what voltage should have to the fuel pressure regulator cant find this information in the web any other advice u can give me?

Hello here is a little update now since I've checked the wiring the only dtc that pop's up is p0089 i dont know where to look for fixing it because car still cuts out when gets to its optimal working temperature not sure what voltage should have to the fuel pressure regulator cant find this information in the web any other advice u can give me?
The supply to the fuel pressure regulator will be pulse width modulated (PWM) by the ECU, probably steady 12V at maximum pressure, and 0v at minimum pressure.

Back