Dumped

Currently reading:
Dumped

fiatangel said:
Help i've just been dumped by a bloke I have been seeing for a couple of months, what's the best way to get over it? Any suggestions pls!!:cry:

Chin up, Apple_Sei will be about in a bit :p

Can i catergorically say that it isnt me to clear up any confusion. :)

I think all the 'gossips' should leave the poor girl alone and stop badgering her to reveal, i dont think it would be fair on her or this other person if it was revealed who it was

I suggest you make her feel welcome instead and offer suggestions instead of stooping to the levels of idle gossip :mad:

lambert82 said:
If it was Apple, then it was just out of coinsidence, the reason I put John is as we all know, he's smooth with the ladies :rolleyes: :p

AppleSei said:

I think all the 'gossips' should leave the poor girl alone and stop badgering her to reveal, i dont think it would be fair on her or this other person if it was revealed who it was

I suggest you make her feel welcome instead and offer suggestions instead of stooping to the levels of idle gossip :mad:

i seeee

AppleSei said:

Thanks, I agree, It wasnt you! I also am not goin to tell, just makes it easier to talk about it on here I guess. Makes me feel close to him!!! Sad I know

Back