Dumped

Currently reading:
Dumped

well think it was best of both worlds, chatting and being alone. Not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips either!!!

Errr... his car + paint stripper / hammer / crow bar etc. (delete as applic.) Caution! My missus did it to an ex's car... that he had actually sold the week before :rolleyes:

Last edited:
fiatangel said:
Not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips either!!!

I can't say the same thing though.............Guinness is a wonderful drink............:yum:

Hmmmm now there's a thort lol his pride and joy ..... would I ? No, of course not I'm not that bad

wotnowarninglight said:
Espeacially when used in a Beef in Ale Pie... Hmmm Pie :yum: Thats it FiatAngel... comfort eating :idea:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................................

I MUST BUY FRAY BENTOS!!!!! :woot: :yum:

Food, oh yeh, oops forgot that:eek:
wotnowarninglight said:
Espeacially when used in a Beef in Ale Pie... Hmmm Pie :yum: Thats it FiatAngel... comfort eating :idea:

The ex's ex car was a Rover SD1 (After P6 but before 800) so its a long time ago. Despite this we actually stop with this ex. and his family when we visit the Ilse of Wight, time does heal old wounds :) No fun when its a fresh occurance though :(

No Chaos, better that fray bentos, HOMEMADE! (y) :worship: :yum:

wotnowarninglight said:
The ex's ex car was a Rover SD1 (After P6 but before 800) so its a long time ago. Despite this we actually stop with this ex. and his family when we visit the Ilse of Wight, time does heal old wounds :) No fun when its a fresh occurance though :(

yes I agree, time is a healer and I know it will get better. Just need to actually speak to him!!!

Now all that talk of food has made me hungry lol

wotnowarninglight said:

True..........I just don't get the time to spend in the kitchen :)

Thinking about it now - I know he lied to me big time:(
wotnowarninglight said:
Errr... his car + paint stripper / hammer / crow bar etc. (delete as applic.) Caution! My missus did it to an ex's car... that he had actually sold the week before :rolleyes:

Back