General Drive shaft

Currently reading:
General Drive shaft

Have a fiat bravo 155 hgt I have a narckard l/h driveshaft! The slipped the chi boot of the shaft nearest to the hub and a load of bearing fell out! Will driveshafts from a coupe or Alfa fit the 155 as dint fancy paying £200+VAT for a new one?

Driveshafts from any 20v fivespeed c510 shortbox (bravo/marea/coupe/kappa...) should fit as the hubs are pretty much the same with the flange mount. Not from 20vt as I guess the shaft is shorter due to the locking diff?

Seems like 2.0 JTS engines on alfa had same box, and TwinSparks had modified version of it, but I have no idea if the hubs have same splines as they are not shared with fiat/lancia.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer and info, I didn't realize new bearings come with a new outer cv joint. Which bravo hgt did you turbo? I wanted to do the conversion to my 155 but to many people say it's too complicated with the wiring and abs!!

Yeh thought so! I've been reading your thread on the marea! Does look complicated with the looms! Do youknow anybody who's converted the 155? Which other way you thinking?

Back