General Do you 'Smile / wave / FLASH at other FIAT drivers with the same car as you?

Currently reading:
General Do you 'Smile / wave / FLASH at other FIAT drivers with the same car as you?

Do you 'Smile / wave / FLASH at other FIAT drivers with the same car as you?

• Total voters
well i voted YES!... But only if the driver of the other car is good looking

black_cinq said:
Its illegal to flash your lights ;)

You're only alowed to flash your lights to make someone aware of your presence if you think them not seeing you may cause an accident :p

trust me ive just past my driving test two weeks ago and once uve passed ur test u soon forget all that crap most of its deadly anyway.

The younger modder said:
trust me ive just past my driving test two weeks ago and once uve passed ur test u soon forget all that crap most of its deadly anyway.
Dont worry im not really like that ;) I was just kidding :D

I always keep a straight face at the traffic lights & save the smile for when I'm the 1st one away and catch a glimpse of the stunned driver of a much more powerfull car :D

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Most of the cento drivers around here are pensioners, unfortunately.
Wouldn't want them to think I was trying to pull!
same here.. though i did see two young ladies in a Sei SX on the adjacent cul-de-sac to mine the other day ;)

Almost all the Bravo drivers that i see are over 50 in their standard motors in the south east. Nevertheless i still wave!
I've only seen about 3 or 4 in the same colour.

i have flashed my lights at a few sei drivers, one in a yellow sei flashed bak, other then that one they jus look at me funny, i also flash at a few yellow suzuki swifts with black stripes as i got a yellow sei with stripes, *thumbs up*

i have flashed my lights at a few sei drivers, one in a yellow sei flashed bak, other then that one they jus look at me funny, i also flash at a few yellow suzuki swifts with black stripes as i got a yellow sei with stripes, *thumbs up*

OMG how old is this thread!!:eek:
i dont remember voting on it but apparently i did...5years ago!

il always sport the fiatforum sticker for as long as i am a member (for life that is (y) ),hell tot aht,il even put ymu user name on their too,make that bit easier to pot me :)

Back