Do not park here...

Currently reading:
Do not park here...

Its that attitude that invites key marks on you paint work.,.,
I live right in the heart of the city so parking is very busy and if you come home to find some fu*ker keeps parking in your spot you bount to be pis*ed off.,.,.

yes you have the attitude.ive lived in most scenarios from rural to city centre so i know what its like.bar living in designated,patroled resident parking its a free for all.
again why would a piece of highway outside where you live be anything to do with you?
can people not walk on the pavement inbetween.
anyones got a problem where i park there more than welcome ot step up.
if its illegal then phone the police.
i pay plenty for my car so i'll park wherever its legal to do so

Its that attitude that invites key marks on you paint work.,.,
I live right in the heart of the city so parking is very busy and if you come home to find some fu*ker keeps parking in your spot you bount to be pis*ed off.,.,.

I am some ****er and deserve key marks on my paint?! LOL, you really don't have a clue. As I say, one of the most polite and courteous people I know and I would have no qualms about it, infact when my parent's caravan is out of storage, I do it month on end...ouuu scary neighbours.

Where I live most houses have drives but two cars so ineveitably some are left on the street but as we've all been here a while there is a kinda unwritten code that you park where you can and nobody gets uppity just the way it should be.

Liam

im worried about moving to my new place now :eek: what if i take someones space without realising :eek:

Theres a ford racing puma that parks over 2 spaces, so im thinking of parking over 2 next to it, so together we take over 3 kinda thing, im guessing she (pretty sure i know her... well used to work with her) wont hurt my cinqs doors and obv i wont hurt anyone elses :eek: :p

We have a double drive and at worst, 5 cars and a caravan....I guess if your neighbours hate you and you hate them then they won't be understanding. I also respect people, I also know that the mass majority of people know that the road outside their house isn't their own and if I want to park there, I will.

I don't understand the above posts though, I tried, but use ****ing English. Wow, I don't swear much.

I had a neighbour who parked outside my house half blocking my drive all the time. So i just parked my company car outside his front room window for 24hrs, never had a problem since.

My company car outside his house:

Attachments

• DSC09225.JPG
    DSC09225.JPG
    332 KB · Views: 17
Where I live most houses have drives but two cars so ineveitably some are left on the street but as we've all been here a while there is a kinda unwritten code that you park where you can and nobody gets uppity just the way it should be.

Liam

Very civilised mate (y) not like around here... we're bringing out the MK1 Sporting soon, so that'll take up 3 spaces :devil: but I think we're fair, if there's no spaces near the house we'll park elsewhere.

im worried about moving to my new place now :eek: what if i take someones space without realising :eek:

Theres a ford racing puma that parks over 2 spaces, so im thinking of parking over 2 next to it, so together we take over 3 kinda thing, im guessing she (pretty sure i know her... well used to work with her) wont hurt my cinqs doors and obv i wont hurt anyone elses :eek: :p

Ghost, you should have allocated parking, you'll need to check that out (y)

Are they post-it notes??? :confused:

Yep, lots of 'em :slayer:

at home there is nevah really a parking issue on the close (the close consists of two houses and a bungalow, each have parking for 3cars or more, and our farm house from which hte close got its name and land from).

however, when the neighbours encrouch on our 'strip' of the close alongside th garden (we have no drive, but they do, more drive than cars!), when they do that it just takes the ****, as they have drives but they don't use them??

anyway, long story shorter,

they park/creep down onto our patch, we block their cars in (we have 4) so it can't go anywhere, then go somewhere in one of the other cars and leave them to rot it out :D

yes you have the attitude

Some of you are just being Pri*ks now lads., i never said it was ok to key someones car or that id do it to someones car., my point is that by being disrespectful you are inciting this.,

and Jai you can be as PC as you like with your legalities and Technicalities but havent you ever heard of morally wrong? would you give your seat on a bus to an old lady Jai, legally speaking you dont have to but you would do it out of respect.,.,

It funny when you type something and someone reads it out of context, you always get the usuall leaches ready to pounce!

God forbid something should happen to your car if you park it outside someones house but i told you so.,.,.,

When we lived in London, parking was a nightmare, every morning you'd find another ding on your car, my Tempra got knackered in a few months, just part of the course (n)

I don't damage other peoples cars, but they ding mine, every sodding time i take it anywhere (other than parralell streets, where it gets keyed and knocked), people don't have any respect when they fling the door of their Y reg silver vauxhall zafira open to let the little bstrd offspring out, who will then drag their bag down the length of the paintwork.

yeah, its a fair world.

and boxing my neighbours in is enjoyable, I don't particulary like looking at their motley collection of cars:-
2.0tdci 115 mundano, basic model, black non mettalic, bone
1.4 sdi vw lupo, ding'd knocked, lime freaking green, non metalic, not the nice colour.
1.0 12v corsa with l plates for the spoil blonde IQ of 60 spawn., ding'd, bashed, black non mettalic.

I consider it doing the world a favour none of the blandmobil'd family is out and about at the wkd

Some of you are just being Pri*ks now lads., i never said it was ok to key someones car or that id do it to someones car., my point is that by being disrespectful you are inciting this.,

and Jai you can be as PC as you like with your legalities and Technicalities but havent you ever heard of morally wrong? would you give your seat on a bus to an old lady Jai, legally speaking you dont have to but you would do it out of respect.,.,

It funny when you type something and someone reads it out of context, you always get the usuall leaches ready to pounce!

God forbid something should happen to your car if you park it outside someones house but i told you so.,.,.,

I would offer my seat to an elderly person on the bus if I felt it would help them, I would still park in front of somebody's house if I need a parking place. At the end of the day, I will be the one who's job is done whilst you will still be looking for a parking place and getting frustrated.

I am not disrespectful either, just realistic. Seat on bus to old lady, yes, parking infront of somebody else's house, yes. Anybody that doesn't must really suffer in life; especially in busy cities.

Ghost, you should have allocated parking, you'll need to check that out (y)

Nah the FRP wouldnt be parking over 2 spaces if that was the case... and i know it wasnt as my friend used to live in same area while ago and used to just park anywhere :)

plus have all the paperwork infront of me and couldnt see any mention of parking spots etc :p

Back