General Dezent Wheels?

Currently reading:
General Dezent Wheels?

Hi im new :) got my cinq for my 18 about a month ago and its going great :p Been looking through seeing how many wheel threads there are, so sorry to make another one, but has anyone had any experience of Dezent wheels? I've used the search function and not really found many opinions on them other than they're cheap. Is it a story of 'you get what you pay for'? or are they any good?

rob.

i just stuck with my standard sporting wheels and had the powdercoated black
but if you insist on having something different
the offset is 98-100 (with wobbly bolts)
try looking at compomotive
i know they do some tidy ones
as far as price goes around
look on ebay
( i know if you look in the classifieds here youll find some chrome euro style wheels going on ebay)

the offsets are still the same
and the cento sporting wheels will still go straight on :)
youll be able to pick up a set of sporting wheels real cheap
im 17..
cant really afford anything else
neither would i change my sporting wheels
i love them to pieces

they will grow on you
but as i say
take a look on ebay
or the compmotive website
comp.co.uk
there are some more experienced members on here that can help a hell of a lot more

yeah ive been looking at ebay quite a bit and compomotive, thought i ought to, rather than making ANOTHER wheel thread straight away lol. thanks for the help

depends on what style you want for the car really, ive got 3 sets of alloys atm and i dont know which ones i like most:
1) 6 13" sporting alloys (look awesome polished :cool:)(nono for me due to Punto GT Brakes fitted)
2) 6 14" lancia beta alloys (old school) :yum:
3) 14" sei abarth alloys
Think im going to go with the lancia ones in the end but need to finish them off...

If your getting alloys look into lowering.. Sporting suspension is a straight swap and lowers by 15-20mm (have 2 sets spare) or if you want more go for a aftermarket set that (if for sporting) will lower your car by up to 60mm if you chose the 40mm kit.

Imo i never used to like cinq s/sx but i my first cinq was an s which i made a sporting lookalike, and lowered etc.. but now i think a nice S, decked on some nice retro wheels and sporting/sei abarth interior would look mint.

HTH

Craig

i might look into lowering, but i dont want to be getting into issues with speed bumps etc.. so i dunno. I was looking at superlite wheels. I need a wheel with room behind for possible brake upgrades its all so bloody complicated :bang:

Yeah agreed, especially in one of the odd colours they come in, like the toothpaste green (y) :cool:
Like this
e28fad7f38c4a0f913b6f9e0fb5b7ce1-.jpg

On deep dish polished schmidt rims, mmm
I love photoshop cs2:cool:

Back