General Dash Possibilities

Currently reading:
General Dash Possibilities

Re: Dash Possilities

How about using a bulkhead through connector so you don't run wires through the bulkhead? Probably more hassle for the initial install but would lower the risk of the wires wearing through.

Point of interest on a Sei dash, I find the tacho is in a nightmare place!

Arc, on the VAD's cars I've worked on the cables and vacuum pipe for boost guage came through a hole behind the speaker on the passenger side, then down behind the parcel shelf thing, loads of space to work. If you remove the firewall stuff in engine bay you can get easy access to cut a hole and run everything through there.

I drilled a pilot hole and then used a proper hole cutter to make a nice edged hole and then fitted rubber grommit when I did engine transplant into blue.

Aaron.

I think that's why I like the sei dash, cos of the little tacho pod:confused:

Oh yeah it looks all nice n' stuff but to drive with it's simply in the wrong place. My old Sei engine would pull hard to the limiter & never got harsh, if I was trying to keep and eye on the speedo and the tacho quite often the tacho would get miss-read :(

Personally I'm thinking about getting this dial set -
D1009Kz.jpg

Last edited:

Oh yeah it looks all nice n' stuff but to drive with it's simply in the wrong place. My old Sei engine would pull hard to the limiter & never got harsh, if I was trying to keep and eye on the speedo and the tacho quite often the tacho would get miss-read :(

Personally I'm thinking about getting this dial set -
View attachment 23299

your getting flash! the SPA Dash system is nearly £800! :eek:

Stonenewt doesn't do stuff by halves, this was something me and him were talking about last week was his SPA dash idea, you lot are so behind!

Back