damaged wheels

Currently reading:
damaged wheels

I hit a bad boy the other day and the noise was unbelievable!

There's a good 10" one at the bottom of the hill by me and the amount of people I see go over it and sh*t themselves.

My mum doesn't avoid them at all though:bang: You know theres ones you know near you and you drive around them she knows they are there and just goes over them evertime(n)

now all 4 of my alloys are damaged from all the pot holes and council wont do nothing about it :mad::cry::bang:

I don't know if you have or not but send them photos of the hole and the damage to your car. Ask a soliciter if its worth chasing, won't cost you to ask.

Most local roads are the responsibility of the local council, manhole covers are the water boards responsibility.

i caught one doing 80 last night . and i no the feeling i fort my engine had fallen out. and i cant avoid them if i cant see them down a dark back road. as my headlights aint brilliant

It just used to be the few of us with lowered cars who swerved all over streets etc avoiding potholes looking like lunatics.

Now most people don't look twice, it's that bad. What does that tell us about this country? :bang::bang::bang:

It just used to be the few of us with lowered cars who swerved all over streets etc avoiding potholes looking like lunatics.

Now most people don't look twice, it's that bad. What does that tell us about this country? :bang::bang::bang:
That loads of people are running around with rims that are too big? :)

we had all the roads resurfaced near us was nice, but there's one hell of a pot holes coming up now

1 foot by 1 foot getting nearly half a foot deep now as its right by a tweedale industrial estate i was walking past it and there was some saxo giving it some coming off the round about, it went with a big bang it made me chuckle :p

Scotland's the worse, country roads are smoother :confused:.

thinking outside of the box..........

goto trading standards about your car tax - the service which you've paid for is not acceptable ;)

You're damn right it's not acceptable. Over 100 billion a year all over Britain and we still haven't got the safer A9 we should have had years ago.

i caught one doing 80 last night . and i no the feeling i fort my engine had fallen out. and i cant avoid them if i cant see them down a dark back road. as my headlights aint brilliant

80mph

I can't see them
dark back road
headlights aint brilliant

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
You really do deserve everything you get.

As for alloys and potholes, it's been well known over the years that alloys can't cope very well with potholes. Most alloys tend to be made with the supports spreading out from the middle of the wheel towards the outside edge, leaving the inside of the wheel without any support so a typical cross section would look like [ whereas a normal wheel's cross section tends to be I

Scotland's the worse, country roads are smoother :confused:.

You're damn right it's not acceptable. Over 100 billion a year all over Britain and we still haven't got the safer A9 we should have had years ago.

But some of the worst offenders are the super heavyweight trucks coming over from the continent - they don't really contribute to our road fund.

Back