Technical Correct Rear exhaust silencer for Panda Multijet?

Currently reading:
Technical Correct Rear exhaust silencer for Panda Multijet?

Hi
I have a 2007 fist panda Multijet diesel 1.3.
I have my MOT soon and the outer skin of my rear exhaust silencer is corroded through but inner skin is not blowing or leaking.

I've seen a one on Ebay for £24.95 but it looks a slightly different shape to the one currently on the panda. Will this fit to my car? It says Panda 2003- onwards and mine is a 2007.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-PAND...h=item4856b73eaa:g:1-kAAOxyTjNSp0gS#vi-ilComp

If not please can anyone find a link to the correct silencer. Thanks in advance.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I looked at that eBay listing and it seems to be for the petrol models.
You need to put in the model details into the ebay car parts first.
The original silencer has at least two laminations and will probably pass the mot ok.
Try eBay listing 152483482209

Last edited:
Mine is the same as yours. I have a 2005 Multijet. It has lost a few external layers over the years but as yet, there are no holes in it and no leaks. It went through MoT two weeks ago without a mention. It is perfectly fine until a hole appears. They seem to have quite a lot of layers to them. I'm leaving mine for now.

If it's only an external layer of metal that has corroded don't replace it, the original will likely out last any replacement you fit, unless you go and buy a genuine item from fiat, and having looked at this option in the past, you don't want to know how much that will cost you.

Back