Technical CN+ CD Changer: Code Deactivation

Currently reading:
Technical CN+ CD Changer: Code Deactivation

I did this(decoding), but my cd changer still doesn't work! It work's on wisteon original stilo CD, but (after decoding) when i connect it with nav+, simply don't play. I push the button PLAY and it shows you that you are in the first cd and how many songs are on...but the timer is allways on 00:00 (after i pushed the button play, i hear the noise from cd changer, so i think that it plays)

help me please!

I have this same problem. I have 2 changers, Blaupunkt and FIAT. CD changer still doesn't work after decoding. I am test this in 2 cars with CN+.

Re: CD Changer Help!

International Rescue has solved it again :D!

Searching the www yesterday, it became apparent that lots of people have issue with this. So, downloading the german menu, and doing it on my Stilo, here's how to solve this issue:

Please note, this is only applicable for people who have a Stilo with CN+ (Connect Nav+) who are wishing to install a Blaupunkt IDC-A09 that has been previously installed in a car.

1. Plug the CD changer into a Stilo with a VISTEON headunit.
2. Insert a CD into slot 1.
3. Turn the stereo on, select CDC and get it to play CD1 (it won't ask for a code).
4. On the IDC-A09, push and hold buttons 2+5 for about 5 seconds; you'll hear the CD has stopped playing (the handbook says all the lights should come on but I didn't think they did on mine).
5. Turn the Visteon stereo off, wait 10 seconds, then turn back on.
6. Select CDC mode if not already playing.
7. The stereo will start playing from the CDC but the screen will display "CDC M-CODE ----"
8. Enter the code using buttons 1 to 4 (i.e. code 4321; press button "1" 4 times, button "2" 3 times e.t.c.).
9. Confirm code entry by pressing the "SRC" button (bottom left).
10. Turn the Visteon stereo off; DO NOT TURN BACK ON!
11. Unplug the IDC-A09.
12. Install into your Stilo with CN+; you'll notice it now starts playing :D

Tried this repeatedly and it's now beginning to **** me off.

I plug it into my Visteon head unit and enter the master code, push SRC and disconnect it.

Plug it into my Connect Nav+ it's recognised but no music play back at all or asking for the master code. Help?

Back