Technical Lost Key Code Card

Currently reading:
Technical Lost Key Code Card

Dionisis13

Hello friends,
In the year 2007 when my family bought the fiat Stilo as a 2nd hand car, we didn't know that there was no key code card in the car. When I changed the battery(in 2013) in the controller it didn't work anymore. Do you know if I can somehow retrieve the lost key code from the car's electronic control unit(ecu)?

Fiat UK did not issue the code cards, at the request of the insurance industry.
You can request the card from your nearest, or any, Fiat dealer, or you could contact Fiat Customer Service. (Number will be on the Fiat website)
Dealers may charge for the service, some charge a lot, others little, some nothing.

Fiat UK did not issue the code cards, at the request of the insurance industry.
You can request the card from your nearest, or any, Fiat dealer, or you could contact Fiat Customer Service. (Number will be on the Fiat website)
Dealers may charge for the service, some charge a lot, others little, some nothing.
Indeed. All the code cards (except radio i seem to recall) were removed at Bristol docks and the info sent to the then NVSR (National Vehicle Security Register) or based on my experience "Not *your* Vehicle Scam Register". for all we know the actual cards were just thrown away for any Tom Dick or Harry to pick up.

Back