CLEMO - Fiat Main Dealer in Bradford M606

Currently reading:
CLEMO - Fiat Main Dealer in Bradford M606

Just read some of these posts and can sympathise with the original post, however at the time Clemo had only had the franchise for a matter of months and was learning the systems. We now pride ourselves on our customer service and like to set benchmarks for other dealers to acheive. If anyone has any further questions or queries do not hesitate to contact me.
Chris Lees Clemo Parts Manager.

Just read some of these posts and can sympathise with the original post, however at the time Clemo had only had the franchise for a matter of months and was learning the systems. We now pride ourselves on our customer service and like to set benchmarks for other dealers to acheive. If anyone has any further questions or queries do not hesitate to contact me.

Only thing that annoys me about clemo parts dept is sometimes i've been stood in there a long while with no service, because theres only one guy serving customers on the parts desk. Just takes the one guy infront of you to not quite know which part he needs and you may aswell have a nap cause you'll be there a while.
Where as when i use GGB, the longest i've ever had to wait was about 5 min. every other time its been instant service the moment you walk through the door as they have several assistants on hand.

Last edited:
We now pride ourselves on our customer service and like to set benchmarks for other dealers to acheive. If anyone has any further questions or queries do not hesitate to contact me.

a lot of other dealers offer a large discount to ff members, and dont mess about telling us they need a vin number. follow that benchmark ;)

It was at that garage someone told me to never trust the forums. Oh and they never actually sorted my Fiat out, but then again no Fiat dealer has yet so no change there. :rolleyes:

Just had the engine fault pretty much on and off since I had the car, got to the the point where it was making the car jump when just sat idling, ASR, Oil pressure and a few others all came on and off.

I had a new oil filter fitted as advised (by Fiat), and also apparently they fixed the airbag failure issue, but it just came back on the way home along with the engine fault. Three times it went to Fiat and it helped for a short while but didn't cure the fault (or another developed).

Now I have the security issue where the padlock light is on dash (flashing at first then permanent), and it mentions a loose connection. I am hoping to take off relevant part to see if I can see anything near the key section that looks iffy, if its not that I can't do much, and finding somewhere to do it has been difficult. Looks like only EMG can (Kings Lynn).

The guy I bought it from (I will link garage when I find it) said it had a one year parts cover guarantee, of course we sent off the bills and he never obliged. Even had a forced BACS done on three of his accounts. Surprise surprise they were all empty and he still doesn't respond. Sad part is I can't do anything about it but that's another story.

Stilo 1.6 52 plate. Yeah a Fiat garage not Fiat itself, should've made that clear.

Took him to court over it, hence how my Dad and I could force the BACs on him. We aren't the first to have an issue with this guy we have found out, but as it costs to try and get the money back there is little point in keeping it up. Spent enough sadly and not much progress.

I will find some way of making sure he loses business though, that's for sure.

Back