General Change of Bravo Model

Currently reading:
General Change of Bravo Model

RBCLee

Hi guys/gals :)

Hope you can help me. I looking to change my treasured 07 plate 1.9 120 Multijet Active, its been a sterling motor with only 1 spring snapping in 30 months / 30k. Ive seen a newer one I like.......a 59 plate 120 t-jet active 'sport'. Ive noticed a few of them around this plate age have extra comforts to the older t-jet active's - cruise control/alloys/6 speed gearbox/metal pedals.

Question is are these 120 T-jets comparable to my current car in performance? am I barking mad in going back to a Petrol car? Thankyou for any help!! I cant decide lol

Cheers
Lee

Thanks :) Ive also seen a T-Jet 150 sport (slightly more £££) would you still advise against? Im just looking to buy newer whilst I can still get just over 2k for mine (its got 79,500 on the clock)

The same dealership also has a 105 eco Multijet but extra pennies are wanted for that!

Stay clear of the eco models, they're weak and not that economic.

The 150 tjet sport would be a good choice if you must switch. But honestly the most reliable and economical bravo is the one you already have. It has the benefits of the diesel without the DPF and 6 speed gearbox found in later multijets.

If you can find a well specced dynamic in either 150 tjet or 160 multijet would be even better.

By well specced I mean: skydome, leather seats, high spec 17" or 18" wheels, xenon headlights, automatic A/C, Blue&me.

Last edited:
+1 for the 6 speed gearbox.

I'm very often finding myself changing from 4th to 6th... there is very little difference or any need for the 5th gear.

If you are happy with the car you have then stick with it and get it mapped, I bet you will be chuffed then :)

Hi as i can't comment on the diesel bravos i can tell you that i have a t-jet sport 150 and its the first fiat i have owned and I've had a lot of cars my bravo is by far one of the best I've owned,I've had it remapped and it is very quick and responsive its all singing and dancing with the 6 speed box climate control,cruise control,Bluetooth 18" wheels i love it and is good on fuel as long as you drive it well!i would recommend this model to anyone!

That's great chaps :) thanks, its given me focus! I suppose with the eco range of diesels filtering through the used car supermarkets there is more chance of picking up a bargain 150 multijet!? (with a lot of newer car buyers focusing on mpg that is) will be scouring the net this afternoon lol. Thanks again :)

+1 for the 6 speed gearbox.

I'm very often finding myself changing from 4th to 6th... there is very little difference or any need for the 5th gear.

If you are happy with the car you have then stick with it and get it mapped, I bet you will be chuffed then :)

On cars with a dpf I think the 6speed helps to keep the engine turning at optimum revs whatever the traffic speed

Back