General Chachacha blue interior combo

Currently reading:
General Chachacha blue interior combo

Wanttochachacha

Hi,
Newbie here and I have a question, hoping someone can help :)
I've fallen slightly in love with a chachacha blue 500 with dark blue/white seats. The only thing is that I was really hoping to buy one with a sunroof...does anyone know whether this combo is possible? Might one exist somewhere and I just need to keep looking? (Chachacha blue with dark blue/white seats and sunroof)
Thanks very much

Sunroof as in opening one? Opening one is rare so it would take some time to find the combo you want.

No I noticed opening ones very rare, just normal sunroof...?
Thanks
If it were me and I were dead set on that combo I'd go for a lounge and try and find a set of seats, shouldn't be too hard, if my memory serves me correctly the lounge was never available in that colour with the pop style seats which is what you're after. Your other option is to look for a pop with those colour seats and which someone specced a sunroof on.

If it were me and I were dead set on that combo I'd go for a lounge and try and find a set of seats, shouldn't be too hard, if my memory serves me correctly the lounge was never available in that colour with the pop style seats which is what you're after. Your other option is to look for a pop with those colour seats and which someone specced a sunroof on.
Thanks 306maxi, that's really useful. Will have a think....may have to compromise a little, at least initially - with option to customise later!

Thanks 306maxi, that's really useful. Will have a think....may have to compromise a little, at least initially - with option to customise later!
I may well be wrong and the cccab was available as a lounge model with those seats, but I think it would have been for a very short time if at all :)

Hi,

Can you confirm which blue/white seats you mean? Solid blue with part white seat back and headrest or the blue/white checked ones?

The former are pop, the latter are lounge spec. Despite the photos showing otherwise, maxi is correct about the fixed glass sunroof being an option on the pop but standard on the lounge.

fiat_500_dettagli_am_01.jpg

Fiat500USA-Fiat 500 - Lounge.jpg

For what it's worth, I think the checked seats are a harder wearing fabric than the pop ones but are a nightmare to keep clean.

Hi,

Can you confirm which blue/white seats you mean? Solid blue with part white seat back and headrest or the blue/white checked ones?

The former are pop, the latter are lounge spec. Despite the photos showing otherwise, maxi is correct about the fixed glass sunroof being an option on the pop but standard on the lounge.

View attachment 131781

View attachment 131782

For what it's worth, I think the checked seats are a harder wearing fabric than the pop ones but are a nightmare to keep clean.
Hi gazz_bee...it's the top ones - pop seats mostly solid blue with white headrests/bit of seat back. That's my problem then....need to find someone who had fixed glass sunroof as optional extra with pop with those seats. I will keep searching.
As lovely as the 500 is in all its various styles...the checkered seats don't quite do it for me in the same way!

Back