Car from Jan04 to now!! (LARGE PICS WARNING)

Currently reading:
Car from Jan04 to now!! (LARGE PICS WARNING)

normski c said:
thanks for all that peeps. :D made me happy!!!

younger modder : you cheek you, :p mocking sum decent standard sei alloys there!! and am unsure about the rub strips!! i think they look ok, plus the wee black bits still on mirrors too!! and are they not hard to paint bein rubber, like to get same colour match??
Well the old sei alloys were dreadfull which is why you changed em, not too sure about painting rubber as i thought the the bumpstrips were plastic on the sei but they dont really match your new bumpers same as your old ones
normski c said:
Bean: the wheels came to about £380 in total beacuse my friend works in a motor factor, he gave me some discount cause i always in.
the wheels came straight from bk, 4x98 offset 35, have 5mm spacers on back and 8mm on front because off the big gangly arm at the front was in the way with 5mm. tyres were bought seperate hankook ventus, must have got a good price considering the 195/45 tyre not cheap.
Is that price including tyres if it is they are an amazing bargain
normski c said:
not bad for an ACTIVE (not sx :p lol )
thanks again mateys (y)
Isnt ACTIVE totally basic like wind up windows etc

nope an active has electrics etc, came with cd player, pas, airbag, everything the old sx had but was just renamed active in 2003.

and sei sportings have black side strips do they not? and yeah they defo feel like rubber, surely sum1 can enlightin us! they look good black so dont think i'll mess about paintin em and end up bein a funny colour and peelin and all.

and yeah that included tyres, and they even paid for the tyres to be fitted to the wheels at mcgowans because a ordinary tyre put on machine thing couldnt get 195/45 onto a 14" tyre because its tight as ..... (whatever u want it to be) which should have cost me about £30 so yeah i did get a bargain :D

Back