Styling Can't decide!!!!

Currently reading:
Styling Can't decide!!!!

SG123

So, I'm ordering my 3rd fiat 500 in a month & just cannot decide what colour!!..

Previously I had funk white with Italian side strip followed by chillout purple with Italian wing badges & chrome mirrors..

Thinking on maybe the cream with brown/cream interior.. Or funk white again!!.. This time with Italian wing badges & maybe the red flower stickers on the back.. & red/ivory inside..

Such a hard decision!!!!!

So, I'm ordering my 3rd fiat 500 in a month & just cannot decide what colour!!..

Previously I had funk white with Italian side strip followed by chillout purple with Italian wing badges & chrome mirrors..

Thinking on maybe the cream with brown/cream interior.. Or funk white again!!.. This time with Italian wing badges & maybe the red flower stickers on the back.. & red/ivory inside..

Give me all this excess money that you seem to have and you can have a Bossa Nova White one with 3 different sets of wheels and red leather.

Go for something different if you are changing your car. I would always go for a different colour rather than like for like otherwise it's same old same old.(y)

Sounds like whatever you buy you'll wish you bought 'the other one'. Just commit to something you can live with...

Give me all this excess money that you seem to have and you can have a Bossa Nova White one with 3 different sets of wheels and red leather.

Lol they are done on finance so no excess money Im afraid!!.. Anyway, think I might go with new age cream & brown/ivory interior, that looks quite smart...

Back