Styling Bulbs!

Currently reading:
Styling Bulbs!

Ive got LED sidelights of ebay, and halfords extreme brillance headlight bulbs and they are near enough like HID's, imo. They are great and i havent had to change any of them yet, bit pricey but great light output £18.99 bogof!

Ive got LED sidelights of ebay, and halfords extreme brillance headlight bulbs and they are near enough like HID's, imo. They are great and i havent had to change any of them yet, bit pricey but great light output £18.99 bogof!
That's quite expensive I want them to have a blue ish colour to them (not too chavvy blue). Is this true of the halfords ones?

Whats expensive?

£18.99 for the halforsd bulbs, if they are BOGOF thats good, or Osram Nightbreakers about £20 delivered. They have a blue tint to them, they are good. I had a set on my car before HID and there isnt a great difference.

Where abouts did you get them at BOGOF? Online or instore?

Idaho1 No way to buy those MTEC headlights man... I bought em in the past and they are teribble(n)
The light ok is While but the distance that they shine reduced like 50% than the normal lights:bang:

I bought genuine Osram Night breaker Plus H4 bulbs for £14 with free Phillips Blue Vision side lights, they are awesome! Fantastic combination!

Idaho1 No way to buy those MTEC headlights man... I bought em in the past and they are teribble
The light ok is While but the distance that they shine reduced like 50% than the normal lights
I don't know why i bought them. Silly me i guess. I think i will try some phillips xtreme power.

Back