General Breaking punto mk1

Currently reading:
General Breaking punto mk1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamUK

Got myself a mk2, so time to lay my baby to rest...
Selling everything before scarping it, get me some prices and it's yours.

304723_280969841915019_100000060172598_1136143_748517634_n.jpg

what front indicators you have ? look clear , would be nice put instead yellow mine one. how much delivered to Ireland, Dublin ?

look to me to be full unit, angle eye headlights and indicators in one

yea, i was thinking about it also, but picture is somehow made, cant clearly see, didnt know is possible put whole unit in to mk1. :confused:

Yep, I'd let them go for 80quid or nearest offer + postage and packaging. Half the price I got them for,

wonder, how it would look on mine white colour 3 door punto, anybody handy with photoshop ?
But really, i wouldnt need, as my front lights and indicators are in perfect condition...
presume posted would be 100 quid... more, than i paid for my car ...
confused.gif

Is it a manual?
Can you get a picture of the Clutch Hose going into the back of the clutch slave cylinder for me. If it's the one I'm after, I'd be willing to make you an offer for the part(y)

wonder, how it would look on mine white colour 3 door punto, anybody handy with photoshop ?
But really, i wouldnt need, as my front lights and indicators are in perfect condition...
confused.gif

Well, how about 90quid with postage?

I'll see about a picture tomorrow mate

confused.gif

they look really nice on white cars, there should be a photo on the forum some where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back