Bravo Rear lights

Currently reading:
Bravo Rear lights

N

NickGr

Hello! I recently bought a Fiat Bravo '99. I have seen some videos on Youtube with round led rear lights on Fiat Bravo but i can't find on the web any led kit that fits on Bravo. Can you help me with this? Ah... and something else. I found on ebay a pair of fog lights for the Bravo with angel eyes. Has anyone bought these? are they reliable?

There are no LED kits for the lights im afraid its all custom.

Here's Joske's Angel Eyes....

LED_Night.jpg

Yup! These are the fog lights i found on ebay! :D ok.

So, After serching a little more on the internet i found thesehttp://goo.gl/RRTXb from 80mm to 120mm. Do you think they can feat in the rear lights if i open them?

The rears are a sealed unit you wont open them without braking, there is\was a Bravo with a custom made rear light cluster i think they where called tornados or something like... see the link below...

rearlight.jpg

P010810_075601.jpg

I would go a scrap yard pickup a set of rears and give it a try, i suppose where theres a will theres always a way...

P010810_075601.jpg

;) You 're in my mind! We will see in a few days! :D Thanks for the responses! :D

If you notice the Brake ligt is now the indicator, wonder if the indcator in now the brake light??

At a guess i would think the LED ring is probably glued into place and a hole drilled for the cable...

Does look good and its probably worth while a go if you have a set of lights free....

Let us all know your progress....

Well i found another solution! ;)

I'm gonna buy a pair of rear LED lights for Ford Fiesta MK4. The shape of the unit is similar to Bravo! So i'm gonna "retrofit" in some way the inside unit of the fiesta's lights to the Bravo's! ;)

I think it's gonna take one maybe two months...
no money, no honey! :p