General Bravo as a trackday car

Currently reading:
General Bravo as a trackday car

part of the reason for doing trackdays is to explore the limits of the car in a controlled environment

i am pleased to report that the esp works really well and on one occasion when i ran out of talent the Bravo took over and dragged us back in line from a spin in progress

the effectiveness of the individual wheel braking technology never ceases to amaze me (y)

on the rest of the sessions the car outperformed my expectations and kept a few 'sportscars' honest, you can't ask more than that...

and the Hankook RS2 tyres refuse to die

part of the reason for doing trackdays is to explore the limits of the car in a controlled environment

i am pleased to report that the esp works really well and on one occasion when i ran out of talent the Bravo took over and dragged us back in line from a spin in progress

the effectiveness of the individual wheel braking technology never ceases to amaze me (y)

on the rest of the sessions the car outperformed my expectations and kept a few 'sportscars' honest, you can't ask more than that...

and the Hankook RS2 tyres refuse to die

Glad to hear Rob! Finally got my springs on, so some nice tyres all round and hopefully I will be all smiles next year at the ring! Im deffo gonna check those tyres out, could be one of the missing bits I need! :D

Track Bravos FTW! :p

Glad to hear Rob! Finally got my springs on, so some nice tyres all round and hopefully I will be all smiles next year at the ring! Im deffo gonna check those tyres out, could be one of the missing bits I need! :D

Track Bravos FTW! :p

you an get the Hankook RS2 from www.mytyres.co.uk

alternatively Toyo R1R from www.event-tyres.co.uk these are a v good price, usually a lot more

also worth considering are Federal 595 RSR http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/competition-tyres/federal-595-rs-r-tyre

Last edited:
car was good and winter tyres worked brilliantly on the icy/wet/greasy surface

when we arrived there were severals areas of the circuit with black ice, notably on the entry to the 2 pit straights (easy to lose the rear and head into the concrete pit wall) which some Lotus demonstated...

lots of incidents on track but Bravo stayed planted and only took to the astroturf on the exit of Copse a few time while lapping quickly with another car ;)

car intact, still has brakes and if anything the winter tyres are gripping even better this morning now they are scrubbed in a bit

a few pics :D

Attachments

• bravo silverstone.jpg
    bravo silverstone.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 61
  • me and bravo silverstone.jpg
    me and bravo silverstone.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 68
Back